Monday 15 April 2019

May Your Day Bloom With Happiness

After several weeks of little or no crafting time, I am now back to having enough time to have a play with my crafting supplies.  I created this card following a sketch to help me kickstart my creativity.  I actually followed the sketch fairly closely which I often don't!



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2019/04/sketch-157-with-sparkle-n-sprinkle.html
PINspirational Challenge - Picture Inspiration (yellow)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/04/pinspirational-challenge-236.html

I have used a gingham patterned paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Sparkle n Sprinkle.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a pre-made flower embellishment and some sparkly dots.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to crafting Suze, I love your card especially those great gingham papers from Rosie's Studios. This is one of my favourite images from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Love your colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
    Great to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete