Thursday 25 April 2019

You Are A Wonderful Friend - Thank You

I bought a whole heap of cat themed dies from Memory Box a couple of weeks ago and this is the perfect opportunity to use one of them.  I like the size of this one as the cats only stand about 1cm tall.



I feel like I'm starting to get back on top of things and having time to craft again when I can manage to enter two challenges with this card that I haven't entered for a couple of months.

I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Cats and/or Dogs
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/04/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-41.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some bright pink velveteen ribbon  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Anji's Antics.  Matting is purple cardstock.  I die-cut the cuts using a pearlescent paper.  It kind of looks like it is one cat walking, stopping and then going up on her back paws. 

3 comments:

  1. Suze, wWhat a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and the kitties are very cute. Glad you feel like crafting a bit again :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges. =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x
    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete