Thursday 2 May 2019

Get Well Soon

I printed out and coloured this image and then almost ran out of time to complete this card. 



I would like to enter:
Pattie's Creations - Flowers
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/challenge-157.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The imageis from Pattie's Creations and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment is from Daizeefli and also coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some yellow and white lace, some orange fluffy ribbon and some orange enamel dots.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations and for using one of my images.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice Get Well Card - thank you for joining
    us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete