Friday 3 May 2019

Hi!

I am finally finding some time for myself again.  We have had two weeks of school holidays and I spent alot of it away from home and my crafting items.  The worst thing about coming home is trying to catch up on the household chores! 

So, I'm taking a break from them and have created this card:



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-345-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  I also added some washi tape and some sparkly gems.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you created here. This is such a happy card! thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede!!!

    ReplyDelete