Wednesday 15 May 2019

Round Is A Shape - Isn't It?

When I received the Progressive Challenge image from Limited Runs I knew exactly what sentiment I wanted to go with it.  Now, normally I am very last minute completing my card.  This time, I have it completed within a few hours of receiving the image!



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I opted for one with a woodgrain pattern so he is standing in front of a wooden fence.  The image is from Limited Runs and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment is from Scribbles Designs and also coloured with copic markers.  Matting is cut from glitter cardstock.  I also added some stitching using a copic marker (Y23) and some enamel dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment