Monday 27 May 2019

Thinking Of You

I love the sparkle in the lace that I used on this card:


I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Lovely Lace
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps_30.html

I have used a paper from a looseleaf paper pack.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added my sparkly lace, a flower embellishment and some pearls (including the one in the centre of the flower).  The sentiment is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

  1. Your camera has captured the lace on your card perfectly. Beautiful colouring of the image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete