Thursday 2 January 2020

A Birthday WIsh

I am still going well with using items from my "scraps" box - which is anything that I had printed out but not actually used.  This time the digital paper and the sentiment are from that pile.


I would like to enter:
Pattie's Creations - Animals
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-165.html
Show Us Your Pussies
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/12/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-49.html

The digital paper is from Michele R Designs.  The image is from Patties Creations and the sentiment is from Desert Diva  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is dark purple cardstock.  I also added some corrugated paper strips, two paw print embellishments and some bling.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so cute and I love the paws :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete