Saturday 25 January 2020

Snowflake Reindeer

I am still on  my quest to use up many of the digital papers, images and sentiments that I have printed out over the past couple of years that are currently languishing in boxes.  This card uses a few digital papers along with an image



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - January BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/janary-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-108.html

I have used three different digital papers from Lozzy.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I also added a red button and two snowflakes.

I followed the top row of the BINGO board, which is Snowflake + Button + 3 Layers

1 comment:

  1. I love this image! And I can't wait to get home to start using up some of mine. I'm sure it will take me months. I did go through them while I was riding in the car to Florida and pitched some that I thought I would never use so I'm that far along. LOL. Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete