Wednesday 29 January 2020

Fuchsia Joy

I grew up in a back section.  Along the drive to get back to the house, we had a lot of different colours of fuchsia.  I never counted them but there must have been at least 10.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - January Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/01/january-challenge.html
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/ch-127-anything-goes-winners-for-ch-126.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - January Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html


I have used three different papers from a Kiwiana themed paper pad.  I coloured the fuchsia to match the colours in the striped paper.  Colouring is wtih copic markers.  I also used some yellow organza ribbon.

I followed a tutorial for a Joy Fold Card from Beccy's Place.

3 comments:

  1. A joy fold card is one of my favourite card shapes to make. Love Fuchsias. I have a red/purple one in my present garden but the one before had a beautiful tiny pink flower. There are so many different colours and sizes of the flower,even double blooms.I like the way you have matched the flowers here to the design paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card (love fushcias!). Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully bright card Suze, love all the great colours! The background papers coordinate nicely with the colours you chose for the flowers, and I love the big yellow ribbon. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the memory of your childhood, it's always nice when something brings back a happy memory.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete