Monday 13 January 2020

Thanks

I'm still working through my pre-printed images, sentiments and digital papers.  This card only uses a digital paper but still it helping decrease the pile.



I would like to enter:
Createful Heart Design - Anything Goes
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/2019/12/hello-and-welcome-to-challenge-15.html
Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday - Sketch + Thank You
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-439.html


I have used a digital paper (source unknown).  The image is from Createful Heart Design and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also used some purple pearlescent paper to die-cut one of the banners with a die from Spellbinders.

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Suze! Love that image, and the coloring is so fun! You can never go wrong with a hot drink, IMO, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute image. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Suze! I like the butterfly sitting on the edge of the floral cup! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete