Saturday 9 April 2022

Get Well Soon

This is another of the cards that I created yesterday.  I don't think I'll get any creative time today but should manage to get some of the posts written.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - April Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/04/april-challenge.html

Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Flower
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-229-add-flower.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is a freebie image from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a doily which I coloured with Distress Oxide and some flowers.  I also used a different colour of the Distress Oxide on the border of the image.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so pretty and the doily element is awesome, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous mix of colours Suze, perfect to cheer someone who's been ill. I like the addition of the paper doily and the three floral embellishments, the way you've positioned them makes it look like a pretty decorated table. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have echoed the flowers on the doily Suze. A lovely card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card. Love your coloring. thanks for linking up with us over at Crafty Gals. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete