Thursday 14 April 2022

Just For You

I keep seeing card tutorials that I want to attempt even though I haven't really got the time to put into them.  I managed to carve out some time over a number of days for this one and finally completed it.

I have three views - front, back and also one showing the cradle.




I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - April Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/04/april-challenge.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Bunnies
https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/04/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-541.html

Double Trouble - Scene
https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/challenge-107-kiss-create-scene.html

Double D Challenges - Easter
https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2022/04/easter-challenge.html

I have used two digital papers, a pre-coloured image and a sentiment from Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial for a book cradle card from Sam Calcott.

11 comments:

  1. What a fun fold! And such a sweet bunny scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Suze, I'm never seen this fancy fold before! Thanks for the tutorial link so I can give it a try! Thank you also for sharing your creation with us, as well as your talents, at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have not seen this fancy fold before and I appreciate the link to see how it is done. Glad that you have the time to finish it. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a clever design! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Easter’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. That fold is fabulous!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a card like this. So special! Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble - Crazy Cousin Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great fold card, I like it, and the bunny awesome such great image to color. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suze, thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Cupcake Inspirations... love your fun fold card, the patterned paper is so pretty with your image and scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your cradle fold card I must try this style out..
    thanks for showing it...great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun folded card. You are way more patient than me! Thanks for hopping along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw this fold a few days ago Suze, and now here it is again! Thanks so much for sharing the link and for introducing us to another cool fold. You've done a fantastic job putting it all together. The cardstock is a perfect match for the image and paper. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete