Sunday 3 April 2022

We Three Kings of Orient Are...

 This week at CHNC, the optional twist is "Inspired by a Christmas Song or Carol".  I have had this image sitting in my Awaiting Crafting box for a while and thought it was perfect for the Christmas Carol "We Three Kings"


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Babycakes Digis and the sentiment is typed on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I would like to enter:

The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-112-anything-christmas-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. A fun image Suze, and a delightful card. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting 3 Kings, they look as though they are up to no good. I was looking for your lovely CCC card but m happy to have found this delightful creation instead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's just brilliant. Made me laugh. :-D Those cats are adorable. Great colouring and such a fun card x

    ReplyDelete