Monday 4 April 2022

True Friendship

 I've solved my woes with my laptop keys.  I bought a keyboard that can be plugged into the laptop.  I was getting extremely frustrated with using the on-screen keyboard as I touch type and trying to type words letter by letter by clicking on the keyboard was testing my patience somewhat.  Now I need to catch up on typing that I had put off.  

I am going to share my card for the Card Chain Challenge that I put off posting until I got this new keyboard.  I also had to wait for the post to go live as I forgot to take a photo before sending it - was in too much of a rush to get it in the post.


The prompts for March were:




I used the sketch, colours, forest (leaves), friendship and patterned paper.

I also used a digital paper from Lozzy.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  The leaves are a die from Memory Box (I shortened most of them to fit my circles)

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-march.html


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful sentiment Suze, and great use of the colours and sketch - a fabulous card., Glad to hear your computer woes are sorted at minimal cost...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete