Thursday 1 December 2022

Thinking of You at Christmas

This is my second last Scrap Card so it is looking like I will get them all uploaded before the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place closes.   I don't know that I am completely happy with this one - my mind keeps changing on whether I like it or not.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used some of the triangular pieces that I had left over as well as some strips that fit in the gaps.  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place as well as some die-cut snowflakes.


1 comment:

  1. I like the mix of papers, the yellow and blue are especially nice and make me think of lovely sunny days. The snowflakes are pretty too, I like how you've placed them on different colours so they contrast nicely with their background.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete