Friday 9 December 2022

May you be blessed with time to relax on your special day

After a month creating mostly Christmas items, I thought I'd have a change this month and do a birthday card.  I'm currently cat sitting and every time I move the cat thinks I'm about to feed her again.  So since it is better to stay put as much as possible, it is a good time to upload this card which I finished while I was still at home.


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Freebie - Outlawz Beer
https://theoutlawzchallenges-freebie.blogspot.com/2022/11/december-2022-progressive-freebie.html

I have used an image made especially by The Outlawz for the Progressive Freebie Challenge. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.   Coloring is with copic markers.  There are some tiny black pearls on the card but they kind of blend in with the background.

4 comments:

  1. A great masculine card Suze - and a purr-fect excuse to sit still :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Progressive Freebie Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suze!!! Thanks for playing in the Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the light on dark. Thanks so much for entering our Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Progressive Freebie Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete