Friday 2 December 2022

A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year

 I have spent some of today outside in the sunshine and got some outside things done.  I also had a blitz on the December crafts that I need to get done.  I was hoping to get them all done today but I still have 4 DT projects to complete and some other projects as well.  Still a few hours to go today so some may get finished.  This is one of the cards I completed today:


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas Present
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/12/challenge-660-christmas-present.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is also from Trimgym.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I added a present sticker and two gems.

1 comment:

  1. Love the paper Suze, the colour and design is very festive and it works well with the image. The rhinestones are a nice addition to the sentiment panel.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete