Saturday 25 August 2012

BINGO at Catch the Bug

The Catch the Bug challenge blog has a bingo card as part of a challenge:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/give-me-b-i-n-g-o-at-catch-bug.html

I chose to work with:

Something beginning with E - elephant
Ribbon - grey grosgrain ribbon
Die-cut - A square die-cut from Nellies Multi Frames.


I used some paper from my stash and toned down some of the brown by adding some grey grosgrain ribbon across some of the brown stripes.  The image is a freebie from Bugaboo which I coloured using copic markers C5 and C3.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp which I have die-cut using a Spellbinders oval die.  The image has been die-cut with a Nellie's Multi Frame Die.  I haven't used this particular one for a while but it has such a lovely edging to it.

I have kept the card fairly clean and simple so that it can be used as a masculine card.  I tend to put lace, flowers, etc all over my cards so I'm pleased that this one has retained a masculine feel.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our August "Bingo" challenge at Catch The Bug! We hope to see you, again, next time!! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete