Saturday 25 August 2012

I'm so Happy

The sentiment on this card says I'm so Happy - and I am so happy that I finished this card in time!


The card is being entered into the Doodle Pantry Challenge:
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-26.html

This challenge was split into two parts - one using an image supplied by Doodle Pantry and the other using another Doodle Pantry image.  I have already entered the supplied image challenge but was struggling a bit with this one.  In the end, I am pleased with my card.

I have used background paper from a pack by Crafty Bitz.  The matting of both the image and sentiment is cream cardstock with Kindy Glitz added around the edge.  Both the sentiment and image come from Doodle Pantry.  The image has been coloured with three different shades of Yellow Copic markers. 

The base of the card is white cardstock.  I have overlapped the join between the cardstock and background paper with some pretty yellow Trendy Tape.  The flower and rhinestones are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you finished it on time as it is such a delightfully fun card! The background paper and your colouring are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#26!

    ReplyDelete