Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cozy Christmas

I have made another Christmas card using cute animals!



This card is for the following challenges:

Christmas Challenges {with sketches} - Sketch challenge
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-44-with-twist-sponsored-by.html
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/october-anything-goes.html
de Creatieve Zebra - Anything Goes
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-32-alles-mag-anything-goes.html
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/winners-plus-anything-goes.html
For this card, I have used the sketch provided on Christmas Challenges {with sketches} - see link above.

The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs.  I cut these into 2 cm strips and then laid green satin ribbon between the pieces which gave it a bit more lift (and kept within the twist at CCWS!).  The image is one from Bugaboo and I think it is called Lil Penguins Winter Bench.  The sentiment is one from Bird's Cards which I felt was fitting for this little penguins!  I had some white space on the corner of the die-cut so added a green satin ribbon bow.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and some highlighting done with Matte Accents, crystallina Kindy Glitz and some small red rhinestones.

Last week, de Creatieve Zebra seemed to have some sort of problem with the Linky thing.  After working out what time it finished (being on a different time zone), when I went to link up it had closed.  I was sure that I had calculated it correctly and I still had about an hour to go.   However, I may have been an hour out!  Anyways, if someone from de Creatieve Zebra would like to have a look at what I did with last week's sketch, I'd appreciate it.  The link is:
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/simple-celebration-card.html
Thank You.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze love how you've used the paper with the ribbon, great idea. Thanks for sharing your card with me.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you've made! Thanks you for joining us at CCWS!

    hugs Betina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Suze,

    Wat een vrolijke kerstkaart heb je gemaakt!
    Leuke gedaan met die lintjes, en ook de glittertjes zijn mooi subtiel.

    Dank je voor het meedoen aan de uitdaging bij de Creatieve Zebra!

    Groetjes van Dieke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. I love the ribbon stripes. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete