Wednesday 24 October 2012

Get Well Soon

With the ever changeable weather we are having at the moment, everyone I know seems to be getting sick - including myself!  So with that in mind, I have created a Get Well Soon card that I am sure will need to be used very soon!



The card will be entered into the following challenge:
Crafty Creations - Get Well
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-192-get-well.html

I have used a very vibrant and cheerful backing paper from Spyder's Corner.   This one is called Picnic.  The image is from Eiglassing and is called Dennis.  I have only outlined coloured Dennis as I thought solid colouring would be too much against the background paper.  However, I nearly coloured it in completely as itis alot harder to outline colour!   The sentiment has been typed on the computer.  The matting is yellow cardstock and I have also added some yellow rhinestones.



1 comment:

  1. Aw Suze, Dennis is great! and my backing paper has never looked so good!! (even if it does make your eyes water a little bit!!) Thank you for using it and for showing me too! And for entering a challenge, I think I'm going to borrow your card, so that means.... you can go chose a freebie from the store, and I'll email it to you!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete