Thursday 11 October 2012

Tweety Bird

I have made a card using a free image from A Day for Daisies:



I am entering it in this challenge at A Day for Daisies:
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/new-release-092812-music-challenge-54.html

I have used a background paper from DIY and Digital Designs.  The image as I said above is from A Day for Daisies.  It is available with or without the musical notes.  I have coloured the image with YG copic markers with a touch of Y (beak and feet) and E (branch).

The leaves have been cut using a Sissix die-cut - knew it would come in handy one day!  The leaves and matting have been cut from a mixed paper scrap pack that I have had for about 3 years but until recently hadn't opened!  Now it is getting plenty of use (I knew that when I bought it didn't I!!!).  I have also added some black diamond shaped rhinestones for a bit of bling.

So, this is a card using some almost forgotten resources.  I'm pleased to finally use them.





No comments:

Post a Comment