Monday 7 January 2013

Make A Wish

Card:

This card is for the challenge at Annabelle Stamps:
http://annabellestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/ac153.html

The Challenge rules said to add their challenge banner to the post as well.  I wasn't sure what they meant but hope this is right:


I'm having major blogger issues at the moment and I'm having to use a really creative way to get images inserted into blog posts.  Very frustrating but at least I'm still managing to get them posted at the moment!

Back to the card - I have used a background paper from a retro paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Annabelle Stamps.  I decided to repeat the image to match the three dots on the sketch which I have used rhinestones for.  I coloured the rhinestones to match the balloons.  A relatively simple card but I like it's simplicity and effectiveness.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze! Love that you repeated the image!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just TOO cute! Love how you have matched the bling to the balloons!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repeating images on a card is always a winner. Love the patterned paper behind your images. Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle stamps.

    ReplyDelete