Wednesday 16 January 2013

Monochromatic Yellow

The challenge at Whoopsi Daisy is a Monochromatic one:
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/monochromatic.html
The challenge at Crafting for All Seasons is something new:
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-43-something-new.html

After initially thinking I would go with either lavender or purple, I ended up going with a monochromatic yellow! 

The something new in this card is the Spellbinders Labels die that I used that I only received today.  The two yellow cardstock that I have used are also relatively new (christmas).  They come from a paper pad from DCWV called Yellow Flowers.  The yellow organza ribbon that I used worked really well with this image. The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and is called Cutie.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Suze, such a pretty yellow and nice layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and using a Whoopsi Daisy image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A gorgeous summer card, and a lovely image, thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and for using one of our lovely images.
      Janet

      Delete
  2. Lovely fresh coloured card thankyou for choosing one of my images for your card she looks fab....
    Luv
    linnie
    Whoopsidaisy

    ReplyDelete