Sunday 20 January 2013

Ribbon Roses and Rhinestones

This card actually has four R's - including "Red"!


The card is for the challenges at:
Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to Be Sassy Thursday
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-160.html

The background paper is covered in red roses.  It is from a paper pad by DCWV called Immortal Love.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called My Fair Lady.  I've had this image for a while and not had the opportunity to use it.  The image is coloured using copic markers R59, R46, RV10, E000.

The embellishments are red organza ribbon across the card and also tied into a bow; two different sizes of red roses and some red rhinestones from Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog today Suze, and thanks your comment about my sentiments. Someone asked me to create the 'You make the world a better place' sentiment, and when I made it as a birthday one, something didn't seem quite right, but I couldn't figure out what! I think your idea of it being a Thank you sentiment is MUCH better. Thanks for your suggestion, and pop by my blog next weekend if you want another freebie ;0)
    Hugs Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Just one word to describe your design today. BTW Congrats on yet another win. This time over at Digi Haven--I believe it was for leaving a comment. January has been a good month for you.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete