Monday 7 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

A poster instead of a card:



This creation is for the challenge at Tuesday Alchemy:
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-47-hopes-dreams-resolutions.html

I have used a number of images from different sources:
Swimmer - this is a digi image of my son which was created for me by Anji's Antics as a prize for a competition
Bear - this is a digi image created from my suggestion by Julie at Scrap Happy Paper Crafter (first five entries into her monthly challenge get to choose a theme)
2013 - this is part of a digi image by
Confidence is Beautiful - Papers and Prints
Craft Basket - Jellypark Friends
Relax - Bird's Cards
Maid and Sentiment - Both come from Melonheadz

1 comment:

  1. You planned that didn't you? Perfect entry #44 gives me the chance to come over in an official capacity! I love this. What a fantabulous way to highlight all your goals for the new year. Great goals and a great project. I really like all the images you have chosen to use but am partial to the one of Michael because it is so personal. The bear you suggested Julie create is adorable as well. Good luck with achieving your goals and with the challenge. Thanks for participating over at Tuesday Alchemy and I hope you will continue to join us in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete