Tuesday 22 January 2013

Skater Sassy

The challenge at Paper Craft Planet for Sassy Studio Designs is to "Show your favourite style":
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/sassystudiodesigns/forum/topics/fabulous-freebie-friday-1-18-13-and-challenge
I am also entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge at Lady Anne's:
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/anything-goes.html

I would say that my favourite style is CAS.  However, I had a little bit of difficulty with this image keeping it CAS - I kept wanting to add embellishments!



The card uses the Skater Sassy image that came with the challenge.  I nearly got this image a couple of months ago and then decided on a different one instead.  Now, I have both of them!

The image has been coloured with copic markers and then matted with two shades of brown cardstock from Rosies Studio.  I added some chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and three rhinestones to the card (couldn't resist!).

2 comments:

  1. Suze what a great card! Don't you just love SSD images???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card you made and gret color combination! =)
    Thanks for joining us on Anything Goes at Lady Anne's challenges!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete