Saturday 10 May 2014

29 Again

Yep - that sounds a good number to be stuck on!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Tag
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-83.html
CRAFT Challenge - Birthday
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-258-8th-of-may-birthday-our.html
One Stitch At A Time - Lace and Ribbon
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-211.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers E00, V17, V15, YR23.  I added some Stickles to parts of the image.  The lace is from my stash.  The die I used is a Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle die.  I added a tag from a Kaisercraft paper pad and embellished it with a ribbon bow and some rhinestones.
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us for our birthday celebrations at CRAFT Challenge, don't forget to hop and be in with a chance of winning many more prizes. Lovely creation.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very cute! thanks for coming to OSAAT with your creation. best of luck. samara, DT OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the whimsy fun birthday card. I always say "I'm Forever Young!" Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch#211 Use Ribbon or Lace.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented earlier but think I forgot to include my DT part at end. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch11 Use Ribbon or Lace.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete