Sunday 11 May 2014

Snowman Snowflakes


This snowman looks like he has a really worried look on his face.....so I gave him some snowflakes to cheer him up!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Corrosive Challenge - Head Gear
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-198-head-gear.html
CHNC - Let It Shine (holograph paper and gems)
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/chnc-challenge-176-let-it-shine.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The image is from Dilly Beans and is coloured with copic markers G29, G28, G000, YR04.  I added some stitching lines using Distress Marker - Peeled Paint.  The snowflakes are cut from adhesive holograph paper using Spellbinder Dies.  Only trouble I had was the paper wasn't that adhesive so ended up having to glue them down!!  I added some clear gems to the centre and points of the snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 176 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete