Wednesday 21 May 2014

We Three Kings

It's time for another challenge at Incy Wincy Designs - actually it started yesterday and I just realised that I hadn't done the post yet!  The challenge is incorporating embossing and bling into your creation.  To find out more details head on over to Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog.

Here is my card for inspiration this week:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/challenge-259-15th-of-may-christmas.html

The card uses a digi from Dr Digi called We Three Kings.  I have coloured the image using copic markers.  The embossing folder is called Tuscany Tiles but I always think it looks like snowflakes and tend to use it with Christmas images.  The background paper is from a paper pad - Kaisercraft I think.  I have also added five rhinestones to the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment