Monday 19 May 2014

Apricot Flowers

I seem to be inspired by an apricot palette at the moment - this one is no exception!


I am entering the following challenges:
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/sketch-64-welcome-back-just-wanted-to.html
A Creative Need - For A Woman
http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/join-in-the-monthly-challenge/

I have used a paper from a paper pad for the background.  The squares have been cut from offcut pieces of glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The image is from A Creative Need and has been coloured with copic markers and then die-cut using Spellbinder circle dies.  The matting is apricot coloured cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Suze. I love the apricot. Really sweet color.

    Thanks for making such a great card with our sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! I love the different patterns in the background! Thanks for sharing this one too with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Lovely image and great layout. I too like the colour palette you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete