I thought I'd take a different approach with the image - adding buttons to the centres of the open sunflowers. I'm quite pleased with the effect:
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Buttons
I have used a paper from Kaisercraft that has a sort of distressed look to it. The image is from Little Miss Muffet and has been coloured with copic markers. After colouring the centre of the flowers I decided to add some buttons over the top - you can see the original colour I used poking through the holes in the buttons! I die cut using a Spellbinder die. I have also used some wide mesh ribbon, a button and some twine.