Tuesday 20 June 2017

Gap Card

I have made another card in my personal challenge to work my way through Beccy's Card Fold Tutorials.  There are alot of folds in the list so not sure how far through I'll get - but this is - The Gap Card.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Pink Flowers)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/pinspirational-challenge-192.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/june-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Provocraft.  I die-cut the lettering using some pink pearlescent cardstock and an alphabet die from Elizabeth Crafts.  The flowers are a digital image from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers and Wink of Stella Pen (yellow centres). I added two flower embellishments to the top corners of the card.

Links to my other cards using Beccy's folds
Flap Fold Card -  post also contains links to 3 other cards
Altered Double Display Card
Double Z Fold Card

1 comment:

  1. You've done an awesome job with this one Suze, I love the lettering you used to "bridge the gap". Fabulous colours too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete