Sunday 25 June 2017

Smiling Monster

For the second month in a row, I am not last minute completing the progressive challenge at Limited Runs!  Go Me!
 
 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
 
I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I also used some cardstock to die-cut the squares behind the image.  The image is this month's progressive challenge image from Limited Runs.  I coloured with copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Would be great for a dentist. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That's a fun monster!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This monster/bug is so cute! Those teeth are huge. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete