Thursday 22 June 2017

Smile

I have made this one for my daughter who is going through a bit of a rough time at the moment.  



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Faux Stitching
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-248.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-255-anything-goes.html

I have used a sewing themed paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.   I die-cut using a stitched border die.  There is also some faux stitching as part of the image.  I also used some washi tape and die-cut some buttons using some gold metallic paper and a die set from Memory Box.

3 comments:

  1. That is a cute sewing theme - great quilted mat! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge this week. By the way, thumbnails will be back next week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love the way you colored it! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love image you used!!!! I hope you're daughter's doing alright. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and good luck!!! Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Lynne aka Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete