Friday 16 June 2017

Guest Spot at The Outlawz Thursday Challenge

This week I have the honour of being the Guest Designer at The Outlawz Thursday Challenge.  Every weekt the challenge is Anything Goes with a Twist - this week being Christmas.  The sponsor for the month of June is Whimsy Stamps.



I have used an image, paper and sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.  The image is called Star of Bethlehem.  I also added a glitter foam star.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-420-15th-of-june-christmas.html

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely idea using this image, Suze! I like that glitter foam star! Perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, I like this image it is so sweet and endearing.
    Thanks for sharing at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete