Thursday 15 June 2017

I Didn't Say You Were Old

I just love this sentiment - and I thought an older looking pick-up truck was just the image to team with it!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - For The Guys
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-247-for-guys-or.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers.  Matting is blue cardstock.  I also added some pennant strips cut from corrugated paper strips.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Suze - not sure what is up with the link, but I will make sure your card is entered. Great job with this sentiment, and yes, the old pickup is perfect. I want to use this sentiment but will have to pick the recipient with care LOL! Hubby was just 85 - maybe he would qualify! Thanks for the extra effort to enter this week.
    Dorothy S, QKR Stampede DT member.

    ReplyDelete