Monday 26 March 2018

Easter

It's not long till Easter now.  I think with it being earlier this year it feels as though it has crept up on me just a little fast.  I'm only just starting to create Easter cards now!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Spring or Easter
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/challenge-331-easter-time.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Make It Green
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/challenge-161-make-it-green.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The foliage on the paper is green but it has photographed more grey (possibly because of the brighter colours in the image!).  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is green pearlescent cardstock. The digital sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I also added a wooden flower embellishment and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And your coloring is fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete