Wednesday 14 March 2018

Merry Christmas

I'm late at night posting this as I have just came in from a meeting that went later than I thought it would!  And I have to be up very early tomorrow morning to get to work (like 5am early!).  Hopefully there aren't too many typos in this!



I would like to enter these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/challenge-458-8th-of-march-christmas.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by ProvoCraft.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. brilliant card thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck in the draw and hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make! Ingunn GDT CRAFT Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super notebook cover. The image is so sweet and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete