Sunday 18 March 2018

Merry Christmas

This week's challenge at CHNC has a fun theme of no patterned paper.  I had lots of fun playing with my shaving foam and re-inkers to create a background.


I then embossed the shaving foam background with a snowflake themed embossing folder.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added a strip of corrugated paper and some Nuvo Drops.  The die used to cut the image is from Spellbinders.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I would like to enter these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-605.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is adorable! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Stamps' Stella Says Sketch challenge - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shaving cream background, gorgeous! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge. Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete