Wednesday 21 March 2018

Sunny Days

Sadly it is nearing the end of summer!  However, it inspired me to create a card celebrating the warmer days that we have had.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Hot or Cold Colours
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/challenge-330-hot-or-cold-colours.html

I have use a paper from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.   The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some fabric tape, a glitter circle and a bright pink pre-made bow.  Matting is yellow cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet lovely looking card. Looks lovely. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suze. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation, love the hot colors you have used! Thanks so much for playing in our Hot or Cold Colors Challenge at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Suze. The colours and stamp just make me long for a day at the beach. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge xx best of luck
    Patsy - DT

    ReplyDelete