Thursday 15 March 2018

Here And Now

I managed to fit in some cardmaking yesterday and photographed last night.  I'm scrambling this morning though to watermark and post this morning before I go to work for the day.   I am so looking forward to less working hours when it hits May!



I would like to enter these challenges:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/sketch-188.html


I have used a paper, borders and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The borders were used for the pennants on the left.  The image is from Fred She Said and is coloured with copic markers.  I wanted a pop of colour against the more neutral background.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you made. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!
    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy
    You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete