Monday 3 February 2020

Happy Birthday

We are now midway through the Penguin Power Challenge at Scribbles Designs.  For this month, we want you to prominently feature a penguin. 


I have used:
Scribbles Designs - Brrr Close Up
Scribbles Designs - CP Happy Birthday  - also part of the Carl Party Set
Scribble Doodle Designs - Hug Digi Paper

I also used some sparkly ribbon that I purchased recently (I bought several colours of this ribbon as I liked the look of it).  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

I would like to enter:
CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

1 comment:

  1. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete