Saturday 29 February 2020

Rosa Is One

I haven't added the proof that I am a follower at Carlin's Map Paradise this month as I believe that the issue is now fixed.  Somewhere after becoming a follower there were some changes made and my name dropped off my picture.  I wish they would stop tinkering with both Google Followers and Blogger!



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/02/february-challenge.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Number and Letters
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-19-februari.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have use some scrap pieces of digital papers from Beccy's Place.  I covered over the joins with Peelcraft Border Stickers.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is from Limited Runs.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also die-cut some letters using a Memory Box Alpabet set and some glitter cardstock. 

3 comments:

  1. You have made a great card with this cute image Suze.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute with that lovely number one bear digital stamp.
    A great creation.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of colours Suze, perfect for a little one's first birthday. You did a lovely job colouring the bear and number too. Personalised cards are always fabulous, I'm sure Rosa will love this once she's old enough to know what a birthday is all about.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete