Sunday 16 February 2020

Hi

I am a Guest Designer for Challenge #17 at Createful Heart Designs.  The challenge is Anything Goes.

I have used an image from Createful Heart Designs called Feline Frenzy.



I also used some paw print digital paper from Buckwell.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added a white doily under the image and a sentiment made from some letters that I have had sitting in my stash for goodness knows how long!

I would like to enter:
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/02/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-51.html

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness - I totally adore those kitties :-) This card just made me smile :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete