Monday 3 February 2020

Love Is In The Air

My 2020 resolution is to use up as much of my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes which contain digital paper, digital images and digital sentiments that were printed out some time ago but have yet to be used.  So when I printed out an image a week ago, it was not allowed to add to the pile so this evening I had a play with Distress Crayons which were sitting in the packet not yet used!  I have completed it before the current challenge at Crafty Sentiments closes so I'm pleased with my evening's crafting.  The digital paper and digital sentiment are from my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes.



I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Hearts
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2020/01/hearts-challenge.html
CCC Digi Creations - Love
https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-111-weddingengagementlove.html

I have used a digital paper from Imagine That Digis.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with Distress Crayons from Set 10 and Wink Of Stella.  The edges of the image and sentiment have been inked with Distress Ink - Fired Brick.  I also added some red organza ribbon and some heart stickers.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I like the idea of using images printed and supplies not used. I think any true crafter has that issue. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete