Monday 17 February 2020

Thank You

This fortnight at Incy Wincy Designs, we have an Anything Goes Challenge for you.  Our sponsors are Jan's Digis and Oddball Art Company.



This fortnight, I created two cards.  The first one uses an image from Jan's Digi Stamps called Tea Time.


I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment is out of one of my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes which means I printed it out some time ago.  Unfortunately, I didn't note on the back the source of the sentiment.  I die-cut the sentiment with a die from Spellbinders.  I added a flower embellishment that kind of matches the flowers in the image.

I would like to enter:
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-8-anything-goes.html

The second card uses an image from Oddball Art Company called Girl On A Stool.


I used a digital paper from Vintage Digital.  Colouring is wtih copic markers.  I added a big flower embellishment.


2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are wonderful, Suze, but I really love what you did with the sweet peas on the first card! Great color combo on that background. Nice touch with the flower embellie. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Jan's Digi Stamps this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, Awesome cards! However, I am partial to Tea Time. Absolutely beautiful color fades on the backdrop with the muted patterns; complimenting your lovely coloring of the image. The flower embellishment is a delightful touch. Thank you for sharing your delicate creations with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete