Wednesday 1 April 2020

I can't stop the downpour

It is the first Monday in April already - a third of the year has already passed.  It is time for the next Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.  This time our sponsor is Pattie's Creations.



I have used an image from Pattie's Creations called Duckie With Rain Boots.


I also used a doily from my stash which I coloured using Dylusions Spray.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Matting is blue cardstock.  I also added some glitter gems in two different colours.




You can find Pattie's Creations here:

Pattie's Creations Digital Images

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suze - love how you have used the sweet image and paired it with the perfect sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete