Thursday 9 April 2020

I'm not asleep

I just thought this sentiment was perfect for the image.  In my continuing quest to diminish my Awaiting Crafting boxes, I have used two digital papers from one box and a sentiment from another.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Crash Your Stash Challenge - Doilies
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/crash-your-stash/forum/topics/crash-your-stash-march-april-doilies
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/04/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-53.html

I have used two digital papers from Create with TLC.  I added a doily (the middle sized of the ones that I have in my stash).  The image is from Wink Wink Ink and the sentiment is from A Piece of Heart.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is dark brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Suze what a fabulous card - that is so true of cats!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s., those 'promise boxes' can multiply their contents when you turn you back on them, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I reckon my cats all think this !!! LoL
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete