Thursday 30 April 2020

You've Gotta Be Kitten Me

I like cards with a bit of a surprise element - like this one:




I would like to enter:
Carlin's Map Paradise - Animals plus Kraft
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-21-april.html
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-challenge.html

I have used a kraft paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Beccy's Place and the source of the sentiment is unknown.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Free Standing Pop-Up Card at Beccy's Place.

3 comments:

  1. I like your creation for this challenge Suze.
    It's very beautitful.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shaped card was on of the first fancy fold cards I ever made... this is a great example of the fold, and I love that cat with the sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done an awesome job on this card Suze, I love it! You've positioned the cat perfectly. It looks like he's leaning his head on the top of the box. Love the sentiment you added and the fabulous paper. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete